? Help on Search
- Select a category: Select a herbicide application timing, then select a weed type.
- Select weeds of interest: The default setting is to show all weeds in the efficacy table. To see only selected weeds, click select Weed(s), then check each weed of interest to be included in the efficacy table.
- Sorting: Click on a column header to sort the result table by that column; clicking on the column heading a second time will sort the column in the opposite order. An arrow pointing up means the sorting will be done in ascending order, while an arrow pointing down means sorting will be done in descending order.
- Hide poor/fair rating on sort: The default sort setting is to hide herbicide treatments with poor or fair control. Click "Show all on sort" to see all efficacy ratings. Click on a column heading to sort and get the result.
- Searching: Type a value, for example, an E for Excellent control, in the blank box under a column heading and the table will only display records that contains that value in the column. You may enter values in another columns to further narrow the search.
Search more than one weeds:
- First enter an E (Excellent) for the weed of greatest concern to get the best herbicide options for that weed.
- Next, click on the column header for the next weed of interest to sort the remaining herbicide options by efficacy for the second weed.
- Export: Click the Export button at the bottom left-hand corner to export the output to a csv file.
- Legend: The legend for the efficacy and injury potential ratings is located in the upper right-hand corner. Click the +show legend button to display the legend. There is also a Legend link at the bottom of the page, which will open a new tab to display the legend information.
- ? Help on Search: Help on search is available on the Home page. There is also a link at the bottom of the page, which opens a new tab to display the same information.